Why Small Businesses should attend #SCCTO
Imagine connecting with other entrepreneurs, learning the ins and outs of social media, and networking with experts all in 2 days. Well that is what ShesConnected is offering! Held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on October 19 – 20, 2012 ShesConnected will have over 90 breakout sessions to choose from – there is literally something for EVERYONE. Here are just a couple of the sessions that are going to be offered:
- Media training – learning how to speak to the media
- Social Media Metrics – Learn how to measure your social media engagement, and the value of generating social content that generates an effective call to action
- Facebook & Twitter: 2 prong strategy for success – learn the differences between 2 of the biggest social media platforms and how to use them successfully to get your message across
- Great Learning Opportunities – with so many sessions, there will be something for every type of business. Does the thought of joining twitter send you running for the hills? Still trying to figure out what Pinterest is and why you would ever want to “pin” something? Learn how to effectively use social media to your advantage!
- Grow your business – Learn how multiple platforms can help you grow your business, amplify your online presences, and increase sales
- Build your network – Connect, connect, connect! Meet other small business, big brands and bloggers all in one place.