I hope all of my Canadian readers are having a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend!
I have heard that Toronto is having amazing weather this weekend. Hopefully it will last a little longer so I can enjoy it when I get home from Prague. This is the first Thanksgiving that I am not home to join in on the the celebrations with friends and family due to my work trip. Since I am missing them (and the turkey dinner!) I thought I would share some things I am very thankful for this year:
- A.C – watching him grow from a tiny little preemie into a little boy has been amazing. I am thankful every single day that he has had no long standing issues due to his prematurity and is a happy and healthy little boy
- My wonderfully supportive husband – he would never tell me “no” or stand in my way of anything I would like to do, even when it means that he has to take on more then his fair share of family duties. Without DH encouragement and support I would not be able to accomplish half of the things I take on
- My job – I love working in the healthcare field, and love that my job motivates and challenges me in new ways all of the time. I also am thankful for the rare opportunities that it provides, like traveling to Prague!
- For all of my new bloggy friends – it was wonderful to meet so many of them at the She’s Connected Conference, and I can’t wait to meet even more at Blissdom Canada next week!
- You all of my readers! I really do appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for help making blogging so much fun :o)