I LOVE getting mail that is not bills. As an adult you rarely get an good surprises in the mail, so when a Baby Trunk arrives at your door it is a welcome treat! Baby Trunk wants you to open happiness every month – with box full of goodies for children 0-3 shipped right to your door!
Each month Baby Trunk puts together 4-5 products from top brands to send out to subscribers. You can subscribe for as little as 1 month all they way up to 12 months. Trunks are catered to the age and gender of you children, to make sure you are getting items best suited for your family. This service would make an excellent baby shower gift, a perfect surprise after their baby is born. So not that I have told you about the service, lets crack open a trunk and see all of the exciting things inside!
The first thing I notices about the Baby Trunk when it arrived at my door was how well packaged it was. From the cute box, to the care that was put into packing the items with tissue paper the look was neat and clean. Right on the top there is a product sheet listing all of the contents with a brief description the website for the product if you want to look up more information. I loved this as there was no guessing “what is this supposed to be used for?”.
The first box we received was “The Little Monster Box” for my 2 year old – it included:
- Boo Bunny Book – Monkey calls it is “Special Bunny Book”
- Race Car by Green Toys – this was by far the biggest hit “CAR!!!! Vroom!!!”
- Giraffe Lovie Blanket – a perfect snuggle buddy
- Toy & Surface Cleaner by Dapple Baby – a safe way to clean toys, high chairs and strollers
- Organic Baby Food by Nurturme – we are saving these to try with Little Bear once he is old enough
- You Are My Little Bird music CD – we love listen to music and singing and dancing in our kitchen
- Bath Mat from Green Sprouts – Monkey has claimed these as more of a toy then a bath mat and has had lots of fun playing with them
- Nail Brush by Green Sprouts
- Calendula Bar Soap by Weleda – a great smelling soap that leaves you feeling fresh
February’s theme is “Nature’s Baby” make sure you sign up by Feb 15th to get yours! You can find Baby Trunk on facebook and twitter to get clues to upcoming trunk themes and check out some pictures of past trunks.
Enter to WIN a Baby Trunk!
Win a 1 month subscription to Baby Trunk, Enter via the rafflecopter form below, Ends Feb 15, 2013.
Disclosure: I was provided with eh above products for review purposes. All opinions are strictly my own.