With baby #3 due to arrive any day now (do you hear that baby, anytime now would be great!) I am looking forward to doing a little bit of shopping once our newest family member arrives! Yes I have most of the gear we need already for a baby, but a mama can never have too many cloth diapers, baby carriers or baby clothes. Shhh just don’t tell my husband! Well this baby better show up soon, because I am heading to The Baby Show happening in Toronto September 27 & 28, 2014 at the Direct Energy Center!
So what are some of the highlights of this 2 day show featuring everything a mama needs for pregnancy, baby and toddler years?
- Over 100 Exhibitors – exciting and diverse list of exhibitors that offer something for every parent from pregnancy to toddlerhood
- Well.ca Green Zone – an area dedicated for select exhibitors who feature eco-friendly and sustainable products and services. I can’t wait to see what exhibitors they have in this area as “green” shops tend to be some of my favorites
- DK Rest Area and Reading Nook – Need to take a break from the show stop by this area to put your feet up and read up on pregnancy and parenting. Have a little one with you, grab a children’s book and take a minute to read together
- FREE 15 minute sleep consultations – the KinderSleep team will help you with your sleep concerns (like how to get some!) and answer questions
- Monte Milk Stops and Baby Butz Changing Area – so moms can easily feed and change baby while enjoying the show
- Speakers and Performances all weekend long including Patty and Danial Tiger from CBC Kids, parenting expert Ann Douglas, nutritionist Lianne Phillipson-Webb and so much more. You can find the full show schedule on the website so you won’t miss a thing
I am looking forward to seeing some of my favorite shops including Snuggle Bugz, Dear-Born Baby, and The Naked Tank, as well as meeting new exhibitors. As a mama of 2 boys I will be in trouble if we do end up having a girl this time around, I bet Hubs will send me to the show with a strict budget! And maybe this mama will even have time to get a free massage while at the show!
Are you currently expecting? Them make sure that you enter to win access to the Dear-Born Baby VIP Baby shower. Only 50 moms will be selected for this exclusive event that includes food, refreshments, door prizes and one lucky mom will win the $5,000 Grand Prize!!! So head on over and enter for your chance to get spoiled and attend this do-not-miss event, the only catch is that your due date must be Sept 27, 2014 or later (sadly that puts me out of the running, so good luck ladies!)
I can’t wait for our little one arrive and have a nice day out with my Mom and baby. Yes I have already roped in my Mom to come to the show with me, not that she needed any convincing as she loves these things just as much as I do! Ready to join in The Baby Show Toronto fun? You can buy your tickets online before the show or at the door (cash only).
Enter to WIN tickets to The Baby Show!
We are giving and 1 Pair of VIP tickets, and 2 Pairs of Regular Admission Tickets to the show!
Ends Sept 25, 2014. Open to Ontario only, no transportation provided. Enter via the giveaway tools form below.