Is it just me or has this winter seemed like the longest winter EVER??? It is either freezing cold at -20oC or dumping more snow on our already too tall snow banks. I am so over winter this year and am dreaming of the days of skirts, shorts or gasp… bathing suits! It sounds delightful until you try to remember the last time you shaved or waxed. And then…. uh oh….
Luckily there are are LOTS of options out there to help you get ready for the warmer weather from Nair. Here are a few tips form beauty expert Rhonda Shupe that will help us be hair free in no time!
- Wax, Wax Strips or Creams – Choose a method that best suits your hair removal needs. If you are traveling wax strips are a great option as they are easy to pack and quick to use.
- With so many options and formulations to choose from, Rhonda advises picking one with added benefits – especially for the face. “With a sensitive formula, Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Face Trio provides three easy steps to remove unwanted hair in minutes with a balm, cream and moisturizer to give you the perfect finish.”
- If you are waxing hold the skin taut to prevent muscle slackening and bruising. “In fact, the tighter you hold the skin, the less pain you’ll feel,” says Rhonda.
But first before we move onto the warmer weather we need to get through whatever else Old Man Winter has to throw at us! And I have just the prize pack to help keep your family “Winter Warrior” ready! This Winter Warrior prize pack has everything you need to get you through this last blast of winter including:
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
Enter for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 Church & Dwight Winter Warrior Prize Packs (approx $100 value)
Ends April 4, 2014. Open to Canada only. Enter via the Giveaway Tools Form below.
Disclosure: I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program and I was provided with one or more of these products free of change for review. All options are strictly my own.