- So Soft! – the stay-dry suede cloth only becomes softer when you wash it
- Double Pocket opening – Not only does this make the diaper easy to stuff, but if you do not snap in the insert it will agitate out in the wash
- Four size settings – with 3 sets of rise snaps this diaper will take you from 7lbs to 35+ lbs. The diaper comes with 2 inserts allowing you to adjust absorbance depending on the size of you baby.
- Colour Combos – I love bright & bold colour combos offered by funky fluff, it can be hard to find diapers that are not girly or pastel. Funky Fluff offers a great selection of colours for both boys and girls.
- Durability & Attention to Detail – With good quality PUL and excellent workmanship this diaper made to last. Small details such as the waterproof strip along the front of the diaper to prevent leaks, and the inner gussets really show that the design team put a lot of thought into these diapers.
The Funky Fluff diaper fit Monkey perfectly at 30 lbs, I love that on the largest setting the rise is high enough to give him good coverage, as some diapers do not come up high enough on him now that he is getting taller. On the smallest setting the size seems to be comparable to other small sized diapers, great for if you start cloth diapering from the newborn stage.
I absolutely LOVE the double pocket wet bag. At $10.99 it not only offers amazing value, but is one of the most versatile wet bags I have seen. With 2 pockets this bag will easily hold 8 diapers with room to spare – perfect for a full day out or sending to daycare. You can attach the wet bag to your stroller, diaper bag or your change table via the easy to use snap handle strap. This wet bag would also be perfect for swimming lessons with wet bathing suits in one pocket and dry cloths in another.