Oh how do I love chicken? Let me count the ways…. there is Cantonese Chicken Noodle Soup, Braised Chicken with Garbanzos and Tomatoes, the ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich, and we can’t forget Chicken Vindaloo. I can’t think of a chicken dish that I have met that I didn’t like which is why I am excited to share the Great Canadian Chicken Challenge that is being hosted by the Chicken Farmers of Canada
The Great Canadian Chicken Challenge is a recipe challenge open to Canadians who are ready to get creative and create a delicious chicken dish. And there are some AMAZING prizes up for grabs! So how do you take part in this delicious challenge? Entrants must submit a unique recipe using 4 required ingredients:
- Chicken thighs (boneless or bone-in / skinless or skin-on)
- Gingerale (Canadian gingerale)
Now get your thinking caps on and start creating some delicious recipes. Once you have it perfected head over to the Chicken Farmers of Canada Facebook page to submit your entry. Photos are optional, but highly encouraged (I want to drool over what you made!)
By taking part in The Great Canadian Chicken Challenge you will be entered to WIN 3 fabulous prizes:
- First Prize – Celebrate Canada Day in Ottawa with the Chicken Farmer of Canada – 3 day 2 night trip for 4 to Ottawa (June 30 – July 2, 2014)! Also includes a Chicken Farmers Prize Pack, Maple Leaf Foods Prize Pack, and $500 food bank donation (up to $4,300 value depending on winner’s location)
- Second Prize – Chicken Farmers Prize Pack, Maple Leaf Foods Prize Pack, and $250 food bank donation (approx. $450 value)
- Third Prize – Chicken Farmers Prize Pack, Maple Leaf Foods Prize Pack, and $100 food bank donation (approx $225 value)
So who is up for the challenge??? The contest runs until May 29th so get cooking, I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Need some inspiration? Follow Chicken Farmers of Canada on Facebook and Twitter as they are always sharing delicious recipes and meal ideas.
Let’s keep the fun going by taking part in the #ChickenChallenge Twitter Party on May 1 at 9pm! RSVP below for the party for your chance to win great prizes including KitchenAid appliances!
Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.