This is going to be a busy weekend in Toronto, there are lots of fun events are kicking into high gear and I can’t wait to attend a bunch of them. This weekend the Green Living Show is coming to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre March 27-29. I attended my first Green Living Show last year and loved meeting the vendors, exploring new products, and oh the FOOD! Seriously I was surprised how many amazing food vendors were a part of this show as well. This time I am prepared to enjoy not only a diverse group exhibitors but also take in expert talks demos and more.
- Eco-Parent Village – will showcase vendors who can help parents make better choices for their families
- Fashion & Beauty – check out sustainable fashions and “green” beauty products
- Go for a Spin – thinking about getting a hybrid, electric or fuel-efficient vehicle? Go for a test drive right at the show!
- Get fit – watch or participate in a fitness or yoga demonstration
- Eat and be merry – chefs, wineries, breweries, cooking demos, samples… oh I am getting hungry just thinking about it
Just looking at the exhibitor list I know I want to make sure I visit EcoParent Magazine, Baby On The Hip, Local Soup Girl, Green Beaver just to name a few. You can find the full list of exhibitors, as well as directions and show information on their website. Don’t forget to follow along with all of the Green Living Show fun on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Now I know you are going to want to head to the Green Living Show this weekend just like me, so why not get in for FREE?!?
You can get your FREE tickets to the Green Living Show buy entering the following discount code at checkout: QYTAH6HLG7
Yep, it is just that easy to get 2 free tickets to the Green Living Show, so make sure you grab yours and share this post with friends and family so they can get their tickets too. You can also get free admission to the show by bringing your old electronics with you to drop off to be recycled. See you at the show this weekend!