Well it has been a few weeks since I first posted that I was going to Make The Switch to a Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ Power Toothbrush and the result is: I LOVE my new toothbrush!
Now it took a couple of days to get used to my new toothbrush – the handle was longer then my manual and for the first couple of brushes I found my mouth to be very ticklish. But that quickly passed and I soon fell in love!
The Sonicare Flexcare+ Power Toothbrush reigns supreme over my old manual toothbrush in so many ways, but here are a couple of my favorite features:
|My Sonicare is King!|
- Timer – I LOVE having a timer, I don’t even need to think about how long I have been brushing or if I have covered all the areas. The quadpacer gives you a little buzz to let you know when to move onto the next part of your mouth. Perfect for the zombie mornings when I am getting ready for work.
- The massage Setting – who knew I would love gum massages almost as much as back massages
- Battery life – I have charged this tooth brush TWICE since I got it 4 weeks ago, once when I first opened the box and then once after using it twice a day for 3 weeks. The tooth brush holds a charge very well and never loses power as the days go on
- My mouth feels so CLEAN after brushing – you know the nice squeaky clean feeling you get when the dentist cleans your teeth, well I get that EVERYDAY now, and it feels amazing
- UV Sanitizer – Did you know your are supposed to get a new toothbrush after you have been sick? I would have gone through 3 new toothbrushes over the last couple of weeks with Monkey sharing all of his new daycare germs with me. But instead I was able to use the UV sanitizer to clean my toothbrush
Thanks to everyone who entered to win their very own Sonicare Flexcare+ Power Toothbrush The winner is Deanna from Maple Leaf Mommy! Congratulations!!!
Didn’t win but still want to get your very own awesome new toothbrush? The Sonicare Flexcare+ Power Toothbrush is available at many different stores including Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal-mart and Costco – find a store near you hereHappy Brushing!
Disclosure – I am participating in the PHILIPS SONICARE FLEXCARE+ program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Philips Canada. I received a Sonicare product pack and a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.