Thought I would share with you a search and win program that I use to fund my Amazon addiction and to help fund my Paypal account… Swagbucks review
Swagbucks is a search and win site that is so easy to use and rewards add up very fast. So far THIS YEAR I have earned $40 in Amazon gift cards!!! Plus I have enough points for $20 more in my account.
- Daily Poll – 1 point (daily)
- Check on Trusted Surveys – 1 point (daily)
- Searching the web – I have Swagbucks set up as my home page so it is easy to remember to search, and I average about 20 point a day from searching
- Complete a survey – +50 Points (I have qualified for about 1 a month and have earned between 75-250 points per survey)
- Check out the special offers – need to register a domain name with GoDaddy earn 1238 bucks, taking part in a groupon earn 160, plus so many more
- Swagcodes – there are codes that are on the swagbucks homepage, they release at least 1 per day and the codes are good for 5-10 points
- Plus many more ways if you have the time
So what does it get you??? Well the “cost” of a $5 Amazon card right now is 450 points, $5 Paypal (Cash) is 700 points, or you can redeem for prizes such as Jewelry, DVDs, MP3s and so much more. If you haven’t tried Swagbucks yet I would suggest you check it out, now I am off to do some more shopping on Amazon!
Win a $10 Gift Card to Amazon!!!
Winner chooses Amazon.ca or Amazon.com
To Enter: Please make sure to include your email address if it is not in your profile, so I can contact you if you win!
– Tell me what you would use to Swagbucks to buy from the swag store?
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
– Follow Little Miss Kate via Google Friend Connect
– Like Little Miss Kate Designs on Facebook
-*NEW* Bonus entry – follow me on twitter: @lilmisskateco
Disclusure: I am not associated with Swagbucks in any way, and was not compensated for this review. If you do sign up using the link provided I will receive a referral bonus from swagbucks.