Who has mail piled up on their kitchen table? *Raises Hand* Bringing in the mail and dropping in the front all or kitchen is one of Hubs biggest pet peeves, but when you are trying to get in the door with 3 kids in tow that is just where they tend to end up. That is until they are piled on top of the filing cabinet in the office, once again waiting to be dealt with and filed away. It. Is. A. Pain. Toronto Hydro customers it is time to get those bills off your kitchen tables and out of your filing cabinets! Now is the perfect time to switch to eBilling for Toronto Hydro, it is easy to start going paperless!
Not sure what an eBill is? The Toronto Hydro eBill is an electronic version of your bill. Instead of getting a paper bill to clutter up your house you will get an email when your eBill is ready to view online.
Why switch to eBills?
- Convenience – have access to your bills 24/7 all in one place without having to sort through your filing cabinet.
- Good for the environment – no more paper bills and envelopes, reduce the clutter in your home
- Account history – See your current bill, plus up to the last 2 years of past bills
- Taking a vacation? You can still access your account from anywhere you have in internet connection
- Sign up incentive! Right now if you sign up for eBilling will receive a FREE bottle of Fleecy*Fast Dry™ concentrated fabric softener AND be entered to win a Samsung high-efficiency washer and dryer (Offer ends June 30,2015)
Signing up for eBilling is simple all you need is your Toronto Hydro paper bill with your account number to get started. I love the convenience and organization of eBilling, and I think you will too! So head on over to Toronto Hydro to set up your eBilling account and claim your bottle of fabric softener and be entered to win a Samsung washer dryer set! Follow @TorontoHydro on Twitter to stay up to date on initiatives, energy conservation and power outages.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about this offer too, it is only on until June 30, 2015.