Spring is almost here and that means The Baby Show is back in town in both Toronto and Ottawa! They have planned 2 information packed shows including top quality vendors, seminars, and fun activities for kids. Even as a 3 time mom I love attending these events to learn more about new products or try out a product before I buy it. The informative seminars and demonstrations are always great to watch, and of course I like to do a little shopping as well.
First up is the Baby Show Ottawa on March 21-22, 2015 at the EY Centre. Connect with Baby Show Ottawa to find out about contests, show discounts and exhibitors on Facebook and Twitter. Here is what new and expecting parents can enjoy at the Ottawa show:
- The first 1,500 people through the door each day get a gift bag valued at over $30!
- Awesome vendors like Britax, Momzelle, Mother Hen baby food and so many more.
- Seminars both days covering everything from breastfeeding and baby food to yoga and baby wearing
- Stop for a massage or in the DK rest area if you need a little break
The Baby Show Toronto will be held March 28-29, 2015 at the Direct Energy Centre. You can find all the details about the show and learn more about all of the exciting events on their Facebook and Twitter sites. I attended the Fall Baby Show Toronto when Baby Roo was only days old, we had a wonderful time exploring all of the exhibitors and the boys loved doing some reading in the DK Reading Nook. The spring Baby Show Toronto will not disappoint, here are some of the things that I am looking forward to:
- Great exhibitors including some of my favourites – Dressed to Deliver, Wee Urban, The Naked Tank, Well.ca and the list goes on!
- The first 2,000 people through the door each day get a gift bag!
- On Friday March 27th (day before the show) you can have your car seat installed for FREE – the event will include prizes, entertainment and lots of fun. For more information and to pre-register go here
- 15 seminars each day that will cover prenatal to parenting and beyond
I cant wait to head back to the Baby Show now that Baby Roo is a little bit bigger and do some more shopping! If you are thinking of attending either of these shows make sure you purchase your tickets online to save – here are the links for Toronto (psst use the promotion code MC2015 to save an extra $3) and Ottawa (psst give the code ONEWEEK at try for an extra discount).
What exhibitors or vendors are you most looking forward to seeing at The Baby Shows?