It is no secret that we love peanut butter in my family. I even had the Kraft Peanut Butter Bears over at my home. I love the versatility of peanut butter and I especially love it with chocolate. I had a lot of fun making these Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake and the best part? They are made with Oreo cookies.
Since there is no baking involved you can have the kids help. The boys love to measure ingredients and watch them mix around in the bowl. They also were great “helpers” at preparing cupcake liners and placing the Oreos inside. Here is what you need to make these tasty treats yourself:
12 Oreo Cookies
1 pkg (250g) Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cool Whipped Topping
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips, melted
1/2 cup of Roasted Peanuts, chopped, divided
If you tried and loved the Easy Cheesecake Brownie recipe I posted, you will love these too. I especially like how the Oreo cookies are hidden so it is a nice unexpected surprise when you pit into them. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are perfect to bring to parties as they do not need to be heated, and are the perfect bite size dessert to share with friends.
Print the recipe, pin it, share with all your friends and enjoy.
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 1 pkg (250g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- ½ cup of Kraft Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Cool Whipped Topping
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips, melted
- ½ cup of Roasted Peanuts, chopped, divided
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin, and put an Oreo in the bottom of each
- In a bowl beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with an electric mixer until blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chopped Roasted Peanuts. Reserve 2 tbps of chopped peanuts for topping
- Divide mixture and spoon into liners over the Oreo cookie.
- Refrigerate for a min of 3 hours, or overnight
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave over medium heat and stir until smooth.
- Divide and pour over each mini cheesecake. Top with remaining chopped peanuts and refrigerate until firm