Dip, Dip, Dip, I love DIP! Nacho Dip is a staple in our house, not just for special occasions, but just about any time. I will make up this Easy Nacho Dip recipe for Hubs to snack on during the week or for us to enjoy together if we are sitting down to a movie night. With just 5 ingredients it is quick to make up and keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days, if it lasts that long!
You can adapt this recipe to make it as spicy as you like by adding more chili powder or using hot salsa instead of a mild or medium. Have some green onions or bell peppers in the fridge? Dice them up to add to the dip as well. Here is what you need to make this Easy Nacho Dip:
Easy Nacho Dip Recipe
- 500mL Sour Cream
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 2 tbs Chili Powder (adjust for person taste, and heat of chili powder)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1.5 cups Cheese, graded
- Beat together sour cream and cream cheese. Want to reduce the lumps in your mixture, remove these 2 ingredients from the fridge 30 mins before mixing.
- Add in chili powder a little at a time, until you reach the desired level of spiciness
- Spread mixture into the bottom of your serving dish to create a layer approximately 1cm thick.
- Layer on salsa and graded cheese. For best results, chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips. If you do happen to have any leftovers, however unlikely, you can cover and refrigerate for 4-5 days.
Go ahead, give this easy Nacho Dip recipe a try and let me know what you think. I bet your family loves it just as much as mine!
More Nacho Dip Recipes: