I love cooking, baking and creating fun meals for my family. However as a mom of 2 young boys with another on the way I don’t always have the time and energy to devote coming up with ideas and cooking complex meals. That is why I love browsing Kraft Canada Food Hacks website. Filled with fast and easy recipes that the whole family will love, this site will make you look like a cooking genius! Plus many of the recipes are easy to scale up making them perfect for summer time BBQs and potlucks. As soon as I started browsing I knew I had to try the Frozen Pudding Dots – not only would they be fun to make with the kids, but they are the perfect summer time treat to top an Ice Cream Sundae!
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Instant Pudding - you choose the flavour, we made both chocolate and vanilla
- 1 cup cold milk
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Whisk together the Pudding mix and the milk for about 2 minutes. You want the mixture to be thick as you will be piping it out.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a large tip, or a large sandwich bag that you can cut the corner off
- Pipe the mixture onto a lined cookie sheet to create "dots"
- Top with sprinkles and freeze for 2 hours
- Enjoy with ice cream or by themselves as a cool summertime treat!
The fun Food Hacks ideas do not stop at desserts – they also have tasty ideas for appetizers including Cheesy Pull Apart Bread, side dishes like Grilled Corn on the Cob, and mouth watering mains such as Bruschetta Chicken and Grilled Salmon with Herb Sauce. Head on over and take a look at all the Food Hacks, and you will be cooking up a storm in no time!
Disclosure: I am part of the Kraft’s Whats Cooking ambassador program. All opinions are strictly my own.