Brussels sprouts is one of those vegetables you either love or hate, and a lot of people fall into the second category. But in the Little Miss Kate household we have a saying that we use often “Bacon Makes Everything Better”, and it holds true for these delicious Maple Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts! This easy to prepare side dish will be sure to be a crowd pleaser, and may even have the kids asking for seconds!
- 1 - 16oz bag of pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and outer leaves removed if needed
- 3 Tbsps Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsps Pure Maple Syrup
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into small pieces (~1/2-inch)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking dish with foil
- Place Brussels Sprouts in baking dish in a single layer, sprinkle bacon pieces over top
- In a small bowl mix olive oil and maple syrup, then drizzle over Brussels Sprouts and bacon. Mix with a spoon.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring ever 10 minutes, or until the Brussels Sprouts are tender and the bacon is crisp.
Give Maple Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts a try! I promise they are not your typical Brussels Sprouts, as the sweetness from the Maple Syrup and the savory bacon will make this side dish a family favorite.