Chocolate brownies are a pretty amazing dessert, but there is one way to make them better… add in cheesecake and peanut butter! These delectable bite size treats will appeal to just about everyone. The moist brownie combined with the creamy peanut butter cheesecake center is sure to impress! Cheesecake, brownies and peanut butter were just meant to be together.
Making these tiny treats is easy, and using paper lined muffin tins help reduce the clean up time afterwards. Here is what you need to make Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies ( Adapted from Kraft Canada Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies):
- 1 pkg. (450 g) brownie mix, and ingredients need to make the brownies according to the directions
- ½pkg (125 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 can Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Line mini muffin tin with 24 paper liners
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions
- Spoon batter into lined mini muffin cups. Only fill ¾ full
- In a separate bowl beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar
- Place approximately 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture into each muffin tin and press it into the brownie batter slightly
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until centers are set
- Allow to cool completely
- Just before serving top with Cook Whip and sprinkles
A serving tip: top only the brownies you think you are going to need at the time of serving with cool whip. After the Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies have cool whip on them I would suggest that they are eaten within 30 minutes or so to prevent the cool whip from “melting”. You can always quickly top more as you need them, as it only takes a second. If you do end up having left overs store the brownies in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
What makes these Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies even better is that they are already portioned out into bite size treats. I can enjoy a little something sweet without going overboard and tossing my balanced eating out the window. Looking for more dessert ideas make sure you visit Kraft Canada for tried and tested recipes that everyone will love.
Disclosure: I am part of the Kraft’s Whats Cooking ambassador program. All opinions are strictly my own.