So little time, so many holiday events and parties. Can you believe that Christmas is just under a month away?!? One thing I love about the holidays is getting together with friends and family, but that also means lots of holiday dinners and gatherings. Now lets be honest we are all busy. Just making sure the 5 people in my house have clean clothes to wear is a full time job. So when it comes to bringing a dish to a potluck I need something that is quick to make, travels well, and tastes great. In the past I have made easy homemade salsa and homemade guacamole. However I found a new recipe that is delicious, only takes a few minutes to make and is easy to take to a gathering. I made Herb Marinated Cream Cheese Bites as an appetizer for Little Bears birthday party, and I was impressed.
Herb Marinated Cream Cheese Bites
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- Peel of 1 lemon, grated finely
- Cut cream cheese into bite size pieces and place in container with lid
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently
- Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour before serving
- Serve with crackers, pita or crusty bread. Enjoy!