You know the moment when you try something new and you think “How did I not know about this before?!?” That is exactly how I felt about trying these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for the first time this month. I never knew pumpkin chocolate chip cookies were so delicious!
It was like the world had been holding out on me, keeping this delicious secret all for themselves! Well I am putting a stop to that right now and sharing the recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies with all of YOU, so that you can make them and enjoy them just as much as I did. Good luck enjoying just one! They are perfect for Fall with the amazing pumpkin flavour.
- 1 cup white flour
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup ground flax
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugars and pumpkin spice in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 13 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist and will have you coming back for more! If you happen to get away with just one, they are perfect by themselves or with a delicious cup of milk on the side. Either way, I think you will be coming back for another or a dozen. They really are that good!
Give them a try, I promise you won’t regret it!