Summer is (almost) here and so are lots of BBQ and play dates! Looking for a delicious addictive snack idea that is easy to make and only needs 4 ingredients???? Well Smores Bars are for you! It is a good thing it only takes 15 minutes to whip these up, as they disappear so fast you will be making a second batch in no time.
Looking for a way to enjoy Smores without a camp fire? Try out this yummy Smores Bars Recipe!
- 1 bag (250g) Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, divided
- 4 cups Honey Graham Crunch cereal
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) Milk Chocolate Chips
- Grease 9x9 pan with cooking spray
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt 3 tbsp butter
- Add in 3 cups of marshmallows and microwave on MEDIUM power for 25 seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted.
- Add in cereal, and mix until coated. Press into greased pan
- Top with a single layer of mini marshmallows (approx 1½ cups)
- Place in oven and broil on LOW for 5 mins, or until marshmallows are golden brown. Don't walk away for long, marshmallows can burn quickly!
- Melt chocolate chips and 1 tbsp butter in microwave safe bowl on high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Repeat until completely melted.
- Spread chocolate over top of marshmallows, and place in refrigerator until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy these delicious Smores Bars
Disclosure: I was provided samples of some of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review. All opinions are strictly my own.