Looking for an easy and delicious cookie recipe? Look no further then whipping up a batch of TURTLES Fudge Brownie Cookies! That’s right those scrumptious little chocolate TURTLES are for more then just eating. With only 5 ingredients you can have these moist soft cookies that combine chocolate, brownies and caramel all in one. You can’t go wrong!
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped TURTLES Fudge Brownie pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix egg in with butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in flour and chopped TURTLES Fudge Brownie pieces until just combined.
- Scoop into mounds (~ 2 tbsp each) onto cookie sheet
- Bake about 8-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to wire rack to cook completely
With TURTLES releasing several different varieties I want to try making these cookies with all of them. My mom and Little Bear whipped up a batch of these cookies a few weeks ago while Hubs and I were out for the day. I have to say these were instantly one of my favourite made from scratch cookies. Give these cookies I try, I promise you won’t be disappointed. Plus you don’t need the whole box of TURTLES to make the cookies, so there are still a few left to snack on as well! Enjoy!
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Nestle. All opinions are strictly my own.