Summer is here and it is time to get outside and embrace the warm weather while we have it. We know all too well just how quickly the snow will be here again. But there is more to summer then just backyard BBQs, although those are pretty delicious too.
Looking for fun ways to spend time outdoors? Here are some great ideas for kids and adults, too! You can hit the ground running – no need to hold back, RUB A535 Arnica has got your back, literally.
5 Ways To Spend Time Outdoors This Summer
- Visit your local playground: Climb the jungle gym and dig in the sandbox for treasures. Many of the playgrounds in my area also have free splash pads. A perfect way for the kid’s too cool off.
- Join a sports team: Want to get really active and work on your camaraderie? You and your kids can join sports leagues, encouraging everyone to get out, be active and have some laughs with friends along the way.
- Go camping: You might not always be able to steal away to go camping in the woods, but you can always put up a tent a little closer to home in your own backyard or local park. Camping in the backyard is perfect for the little ones as they can always go to their beds if they get scared.
- Get gardening: Whether you enjoy flower gardens or vegetable gardens, gardening is a great way to spend time outdoors. Live in an apartment? You can still plant a herb garden and pace it by a window.
- Escape to the cottage: If you live in a city, the idea of escaping as it warms up is extremely appealing. To some, this may mean opening up the cottage, which involves cleaning up (both inside and out) and outdoor adventure, including hiking, canoeing, and swimming.
I love summer. I spend so much more time outside and with the extra fresh air my family is so much happier. In my excitement to have fun outside every summer, I end up hurting myself in one way or another. Mostly I just end up pulling muscles or become sore after I spend a bit too much time in the garden.
I know I am not the only one with this issue. With no inhibitions, the kids run eagerly out the door and a few tumbles and falls may result in more bumps and bruises than they’d bargained for. I help treat inflammation and muscle soreness on the entire family by applying RUB A535 Natural Source Arnica Gel-Cream or Spray. It’s great for my children’s (two years and older) bumps and bruises and for adult muscle soreness and inflammation. Arnica Gel-Cream and Spray are made with 100% naturally sourced Arnica montana. The fast-penetrating formula starts to work on contact, giving all of us soothing pain relief – right when it’s needed! I love that Arnica is non-greasy and comes in a portable tube or spray bottle. Perfect for when you’re out and about!
What are you looking forward to doing outside in the warm weather?
Disclosure: I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program and I was provided with one or more of these products free of change for review. All options are strictly my own.