For years I tried to hide my nails and my secret… I was a nail biter. For as long as I can remember I bit my nails right down to the nubs to the point they were sore and sometimes would bleed. Sure there were a few times I stopping biting like when I got married, but then I would end up right back in my bad habit. It took until I had children, and not wanting them to pick up on my bad habits to finally put a stop to my nail biting ways. Once I stopped biting and had long nails I wanted to show them off, however as an almost 30 year old woman I had never had to take care of my nails before. Like most of my beauty routine I like fast and simple, I really don’t have time for much more then that when chasing around the boys. Trind offers a full line of nail care where you can find everything you need for healthy beautify mails all in one place. Just look at how easy it is to get a simple French manicure with the Trind Nail Brightener:
The Trind line up of products will be showcased on The Shopping Channel on August 5, 2014 at 9:30am, 12:30, 4:30 and 7:30pm EST. Make sure you tune in to learn more about Trind and to find out about the show specials they will be offering.
Trind not only focuses on offering an extensive line up of nail polish colours, but they also offer a full nail care system to make sure your nails stay healthy and beautiful. This Moist & Shiny Kit includes Trind Nail Balsam and Trind Nail Repair to keep your nails moist and help prevent breakage. Other products include Cuticle Remover, Cuticle Balsam and Trind Keratin Nail Kit.
Here are some tips to make sure you have beautiful nails all year long:
- Keeping you nails hydrated starts with keeping your body hydrated, drink at least 6 glasses of water every day
- If you don’t like drinking milk, try carrot juice instead. Carrot juice contains calcium and phosphorous which are both essential for healthy cuticles and nails
- Heavily perfumed lotions and hand sanitizers contain a high amount of alcohol which can lead to nails chipping or breaking due to dehydration. Trind Moisturizing Nail Balsam can help restore moisture and can be used on a daily basis
- Give yourself a hand massage – it helps increase circulation and stimulate quicker nail growth
- When applying polish don’t forget to run the base coat, polish and top coat along the nail edge too. This will help to seal the ends and prevent chips
I might not be able to see my toes that often at 33 weeks pregnant, but I still decided that I should treaty myself to a pedicure. I love how my nails turned out with the Trind”Knock It Out Of the Park” polish. Here is to a summer of beautiful nails!
Enter to WIN Trind Nail Care Prize Pack valued at $117!
Prize Pack includes Trind Cuticle Care Duo, Hand Repair, 3 Nail Polishes from the “Knock It Out Of the Park” series, base coat and top coat.
Open to Canada and the USA. Ends August 18, 2014. Enter via the Giveaway Tools form below.
Disclosure: This post has been brought to you by Trind. All opinions are strictly my own.