Deciding where to go on a family outing is no simple task, especially when you have more than one child. There are many factors that come into play including location, cost and the range of activities available that will keep the whole family happy. I am happy to say that we have taken the boys to Canada’s Wonderland 4 times now and have had an amazing visit every time. And if you can believe it we have still not seen and visited all of the attractions that are on our “To Do” list for Wonderland! Many people have asked me if it is worth going to Wonderland with a toddler and my answer is YES! Here is my list of the best rides for toddlers at Canada’s Wonderland:
- KidZville Station – All aboard! Hop on a train for a leisurely ride around the railroad. Each train car can sit up to 4 people, which is perfect for parents going on the ride with children, and the train cards are large enough to give you leg room so you don’t feel squished inside.
- Snoopy’s Revolution – A Ferris wheel that will take you to new heights in Planet Snoopy. Watch carefully as you may be able to spot a dino or two while you are on this ride!
- Chopper Chase – Up, Up and Away! Get an aerial view of Canada’s Wonderland along the Chopper Chase track.
- Jokey’s Jalopies – Vroom vroom, you don’t have to worry about going too fast while taking a tour around in Jokey’s Jalopies. The boys love taking turns “driving” around Wonderland in these antique cars.
- Sally’s Love Buggies – Another ride that will have you all flying high. Climb aboard for an exciting driving adventure, pump the handles on your car to see who can light up their lights the fastest!
This list could go on as there are many other fun rides for toddlers at Canada’s Wonderland, however these are our family favourites. To find out all the details on height and companion requirements for rides click here. You can check out a full list of the Kids rides available a Canada’s Wonderland online, or better yet make a day of it and head to Wonderland for a day full of adventure!
Disclosure: I was provided with complimentary tickets to Wonderland. However all opinions are strictly my own.