Everyone has chores they “like” (or at least tolerate) and those that they hate. For me dishes fall into the hate category. Although a necessary evil I get no joy from doing dishes, and if you ask my hubby he will stay I will do anything to avoid them, including laundry!
Although I love my dishwasher and how it saves me from spending time in front of the sink, there is one thing about it that drive me crazy – SPOTS! I hate when there are spots on my dishes after drying, the don’t feel clean if they have spots all over them, and it makes double the work for me again when I have to rinse them again.
Through trial & error we have found that the powered soap works better for us than liquid. However not all soap is created equal – take a look at what my dishes looked like after a wash with a detergent my hubby picked up.
Yuck right??? Spots all over the glass. That is why I am excited to announce I will be joining the Finish Revolution. Here are some details on the products that Finish® offers:
- FINISH® QuantumTM – Each tab utilizes a breakthrough multi-chamber technology that releases each agent when needed during the cycle:
- Powerful scrubbing micro-bead soften burnt-on food
- Powermax Bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee
- FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent fights spots and residues for a sparkling shine. With detergents alone, food and chemical residues can redeposit on dishware during the rinse cycle, causing spots and residues to remain. Add FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent to rinse away leftover food and detergent residues for sparkling dishes, glasses and cutlery.
- FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner intensively cleans hard to see places in your dishwasher where grease and lime scale build up. A clean dishwasher means amazingly clean dishes.
I can’t wait to test out the Finish Quantum Tabs in my dishwasher to see how well they tackle my dishes! Want to join the Finish Revolution too? Head on over to their facebook page to get your own free samples & $2 off coupon. They are giving away 50,000 samples, so join in today!
And stay tuned for other exciting contests… maybe something to do with the “Top Chef Canada” (shhhh…)
Disclosure: I am part of the Finish Blogger Program by Mom Central. I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.