I have had a CAA membership from the time I had my first car. When most people think about CAA they think about the automotive Roadside Assistance benefits including, towing or boosting your dead battery on a cold winter morning. While CAA does offer helpful service when you need car help, the benefits extend far beyond the 4 wheels of your car! Being a CAA Member allows you to save every day on purchases for your home, dining, travel, attractions, clothing and more!
So how can your CAA membership help you save every day? If you have not looked at the extensive list of CAA Partners recently it is time to take a look! From earning rewards on gas purchases to saving on your dinner out at East Side Mario’s your CAA membership will pay for itself in no time (and you are still covered for all of those “bumps in the road”).
Here are my top picks for summer savings in the Toronto area from CAA:
- Kernels Popcorn – Need a summer snack? Receive a large Kernels Popcorn for the price of a medium
- Ontario Science Centre – Save 10% on admission and OMNIMAX theatre when tickets are purchase in advance at a CAA Store or online
- Cineplex Entertainment – Buy your tickets a head of time from CAA and save up to 24%
- Toronto Zoo – Save 10% on regular priced admission when you show your card at the gate
- Royal Ontario Museum – Save 10% on admission with your CAA membership
- Medieval Times – Save over $10 on Adult admission and almost $7 on child admission PLUS earn 2.2% in CAA Dollars® when you purchase your tickets online
- Rewards while filling up at the Pump – Going on a road trip or driving up to the Cottage this summer? Earn CAA Dollars® every time you fill up a Husky or register your CAA Card and earn 20% more Petro-Points from Petro-Canada when you are a CAA Member
But the savings don’t stop there with CAA! For the month of June you can earn DOUBLE CAA Dollars® when shopping online at the CAA eStore. You can fine the entire list of CAA eStore partners on the website, but here are a couple of my favourites
- Walmart Canada – Earn up to 4% back on your purchase in CAA Dollars®! Combined with FREE Shipping you won’t get a better deal on the everyday low prices of WalMart, and best of all there are no line ups!
- SportChek – Earn up to 6% back in CAA Dollars®. We always shop for Hubs shoes at SportChek, and it is great to earn a little extra with every purchase.
- Birthday In a Box – Get everything you need for the perfect birthday party and earn up to 8% back in CAA Dollars® at the same time
- The Body Shop – Time for a little pampering with The Body Shop, Plus you will earn 12% back in CAA Dollars®
If you are not a CAA Member yet, now is the perfect time to pick up a membership for as low as $70 and start saving! With your CAA card in hand not only do you have the peace of mind of Roadside Assistance when you need it, but you also have access to great discounts on Travel, Insurance and so much more!
And for some Twitter Party fun join us on June 12 at noon for a #CAAChat. Not only will there be some great conversation, but you have a chance to win some amazing prizes including: A 16GB iPad Air and gift cards worth up to $300 from East Side Mario’s, the Home Depot, Hard Rock Cafe, Kernels, SportChek and tickets to Toronto FC, Argos & The Hamilton Bull Dogs See you there!
Disclosure: I’m participating in the CAA South Central Ontario Spot the Partner program with SJ Consulting. All opinions are 100% my own.