With November right around the corner it is time to get ready for the Fall 2012 Baby Time Show Toronto! The Baby Time Show runs from November 9-11, 2012 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and is the ultimate event for everything Pregnancy, Birth, Baby and Toddler. This will be my 4th time attending the Baby Time Show which is offered twice a year (You can see posts on past shows here). It is always great to go back to see some of my favourite returning vendors and see what is new!
There is a great line up of speakers including:
- Lianne Phillipson-Web from Sprout Right talking Nutrition
- Samantha Montpetot-Huynh from Core Expectations covering Wellness and Exercise
- The Toronto Doula Group and La Leche League Canada providing sessions on support for mothers during birth and breastfeeding
- Dr. Michael (Mickey) Lester will be on hand to discuss his new book “Say AAAH: A Common Sense A to Z Guide to Those AAAHsome years Newborn to Age 5” and answer questions
- And the session I am looking forward to the most: Dr Marla Shapiro and Kathy Buckworth will be taking to the main stage on Friday Nov 9th at 2:00pm to discuss childhood immunizations – always a hot and interesting topic!
And for the kids there will be appearances by My Little Pony and D Jay the entertainer. The full entertainment and seminar schedule can be found here.
The list of exhibitors taking part in the show is, once again, fabulous! I am looking forward to seeing Baby Gourmet, Ddrops, Diono, Funky Fluff Cloth Diapers, Little D’s Baby Carriers, Mabel’s Labels, Naked Nursing Tank, Snuggle Bugz…. eek too many to list!!!
You can buy your tickets for the Fall 2012 Baby Time Show online or at the box office at the show. Little Miss Kate will also be giving away SIX Pairs of Tickets to the show, hope to see you there! And say tuned for BIG giveaway announcement next week courtesy of the Baby Time Show (Giveaway is now LIVE – POP over to enter to WIN an UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller).
Enter to WIN your way into the Baby Time Show – Toronto
Enter via the rafflecopter form below
Ends Nov 7th at 5pm, and the winner will have 24 hrs to respond
Open to Canada only
Disclosure: I am a media partner of the Baby Time Show and received tickets to attend the event. All opinions are strictly my own.