I cannot believe Mother’s Day is almost here. The Canada’s Mom Show will be springing into town on Mother’s Day! With lots of FREE parking at the International Centre (Hall 6) there will be lots of food demonstrations, entertainment, a fashion show and more. That is not all. There is also a kids zone with fun-filled activities for kids. Perfect to keep them happy while you get some ‘mom’.
Fun Mother’s Day Activity In The GTA – Canada’s Mom Show
Here are the details you need to know:
Date: Sunday, May 10th, 2015, 10 AM – 6PM
Location: The International Centre,6900 Airport Road, Mississauga – Hall 6. FREE parking
Admission: Available online at www.momshow.ca. $50 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children) or $20 per adult, $10 per child 4-13, children under 4 free.
I would get there early as there are free gift bags for the first 1,000 moms and complimentary mini-makeovers for the first 100 moms. When is the last time you had a little pampering???
I am most looking forward to the entertainment. Particularly the hoops show. Even though it is in the Kids Zone I bet I will not be the only parent watching. I have never seen a Hoop Show in person. I can barely hula hoop. I cannot imagine how she does all the things she does with multiple hoops.
There are many other performances you can enjoy at the show including:
- Mystic Drumz, engaging, educational and interactive musical adventure for children of all ages.
- Crafting for a Cure,offering fun hands-on crafting activities which will help children in hospitals have a positive experience.
- Maria Gladkikh and Vladimir Martintsov, internationally proclaimed Canadian dancers.
- G. Pinto, virtuoso violinist, providing spectacular live music performances throughout the show
Plus there are a host of experts to help you in varying facets of mom life.
Take in a seminar to learn more about home decor ideas, family friendly cooking, relationships and more. Show experts include:
- Jennifer McConville, Stylist and Fashion Expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris.
- Kyla Eaglesham, Pastry Chef and Food Expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris.
- Lynzie Kent, Event Planner and DIY decorator.
- Michelle Armstrong, Holistic Nutritionist and First Line Therapist.
- Kimberly Moffit, Psychotherapist and Relationship Expert.
Enter to WIN a Family Pass to the Canada’s Mom Show!
Ontario Only. Ends May 7, 2015. Enter via the giveaway form below
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Canada’s National Mom Show. All opinions are strictly my own.