Summer is almost here, and that means it’s almost S’mores season! To kick off this year’s season I have compiled a list of some great S’mores recipes. You’ll find everything from S’mores pie to Classic S’mores (who doesn’t love the one that started it all!?). These recipes do not need the traditional campfire to obtain the great S’mores taste, most of them are relativity easy and of course all of them taste amazing. I challenge you to try every recipe throughout this S’mores Season! With so many choices – drinkable, cold treats, warm treats…and even a cheesecake, you will have a hard time deciding which one to start with!
Take a look!
- Classic S’mores by Kraft. The original S’more! Just toast those marshmallows and stick all the ingredients together…yum!
2. S’more Ice Cream Cake by How Sweet It Is. A delightful variation of S’mores, frozen to perfection.
- S’mores Smoothie Bowl by Frugal Mom Eh. Another cool treat, this one has vanilla frozen yogurt in the list of ingredients, delicious!
- Peanut Butter S’mores by Little Miss Kate. What could make S’mores even tastier? Adding peanut butter of course!! Definitely one of the kids favourites, and I didn’t complain either.
- S’mores Pudding by Annie’s Eats. This recipe has instructions on how to make it from scratch, which is sure to impress. In a pinch, you could use ready made pudding. Either way this recipe is worth checking out!
- S’mores Milkshakes by Hungry Housewife. Blended S’mores anyone?? I love milkshakes so this is one is on the top of my list, with vanilla ice cream and hazelnut spread you can’t go wrong.
- S’mores Bark by Little Miss Kate. Easy to do with a great taste, this one won’t disappoint. It’s not just for Valentine’s Day either, you can easily switch up the candied chocolate theme.
- No Bake S’mores Pie by Brown Eyed Baker. NO BAKE chocolaty s’mores pie? Yes please!! Perfect for those long weekend barbecues.
- Fudgy S’mores Brownies by Taste of Home. Made from scratch these delicious fudgy brownies, have a tasty s’mores touch.
- S’more Crescent Rolls by Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife. Very simple, 3 ingredient snack. This one is one of my favourites, perfect for the morning. Crescent Rolls filled with chocolaty, marshmallow goodness…
- S’mores on a Stick by Catie’s Corner. FUN, this one is fun, tasty and easy. Three things that I like to see in a recipe. The kids will love this one!
- S’mores Dip by Spend with Pennies. S’more DIP? Yes, there is such a thing and it is amazing. Definitely one to serve at a gathering or dinner party. Can get messy with the kids, but that makes it even better!
- S’mores French Toast by Recipe Tin Eats. S’mores for breakfast. This recipe will have you drooling for the rest of the day. Sweet smells will fill the kitchen, you may have to make this one again and again!
- S’mores Bar by Little Miss Kate. With 4 ingredients and less then 5 min in the oven this recipe is easy and delicious. The plate will be cleared fast! Perfect snack idea for play dates and get together’s.
- Mini S’mores Tarts by Delish. These S’more tarts are absolutely yummy. While they take a couple hours to complete (they need to set in the fridge) they are easy to make, and worth the wait! The recipe makes 8 mini tarts, so you may want to think about doubling the recipe.
- Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes by Something Swanky. Pumpkin meets cupcake meets s’mores?? This can’t be real…but it is and I’ve tried it! AMAZING!
- S’mores Parfait by The Pinning Mama. Rich, chocolaty goodness. Easy to do and sure to make the family happy. Grab your spoons and dig in!
- Triple Chocolate S’mores Bark by A Kitchen Addiction. Chocolate lovers beware! This triple chocolate layered bark is made to perfection by adding graham crackers and marshmallows to the mix.
- S’mores Cheesecake by Tasty Kitchen. Two words…s’mores…cheesecake. I don’t think it can get better then this. The rich taste of cheesecake blended with the classic s’mores taste is just drool worthy!
- Chocolate Caramel S’more Brownies by Little Miss Kate. Delightfully sweet is right, this recipe has the great s’mores taste with moist brownie and caramel to boot.
- S’mores Eclair by Bakers Royale. A little more work involved with this one, but the end result is worth it. S’more Eclairs will not disappoint!
- Frozen Chocolate S’mores Parfait by Pass the Sushi. This one is not rated ‘g’ as there is alcohol in the recipe. But simply remove it from the list and you’ve got a yummy frozen treat for the family.
With 22 recipes, you can have a s’mores treat every weekend (and more) this summer. So get cooking and let me know which one is your favourite!! Enjoy!