|Monkey in Bumblebaby One size pocket diaper|
- The diaper is generously sized and offers 3 different rise settings – Monkey still has lots of room to grow
- It is a front stuffing diaper – I like this especially for little babies, that way when they have an explosion you are taking the insert out from the front avoiding the mess at the back. This diaper also has a flap over the front opening so your insert will never stick out (great feature!)
- So many amazing PUL prints available, Bumblebaby also offers PUL covered with cotton knit or flannel for even more selection
- The 4-ply bamboo insert is so soft (even when you dry it on the line!) and super absorbent
- Can be used as a swim diaper -the inner layer of the shell is pique (it does not hold any moisture and just wicks the wetness to the insert), so just leave out the insert and you are ready for a swim
- The are extremely affordable – at $17 for the PUL prints and $20 for the cotton knit/flannel prints or 3/$50 with the bamboo insert AND shipping included you cannot beat the price!!!
|Front Stuffing with flap to make sure the insert never sticks out|
|Monkey doing his best “Arr” Pirate impression!|
Updated 2012 – Bumblebaby Diapers is no longer in business.
Bumblebaby Diapers review, one size cloth diaper, one size cloth diaper review, front stuffing pocket diaper review, cloth diapers made in canada, cloth diapers made in ontario, affordable cloth diapers, affordable canadian cloth diapers, cloth diapers made in ontario